#Add25 Contest Information
#Add25 Contest Information:
- Register your school or organization by Friday, February 26*. Only one registration per school or organization is required.
*We will continue to accept registrations after February 26 as time allows.
- Promote the program using the #Add25 tool kit.
- Between March 1-25, 2016, invite students, teachers, staff, parents, etc. to post a message about how they plan to increase their fitness and nutrition during National Nutrition Month.
Deadline for posts is Friday, March 25 at 11:59 p.m.
- Anyone can post a challenge. Individuals (students, teachers, staff, parents, etc.) or groups (classes, student organizations, etc.) can make a post. The more posts the better.
- Before you make a post, be sure to follow the Poe Center on social media. Otherwise, we may not see your posts.
Twitter*: Follow @PoeCenter
Instagram*: Follow @Poe_Center
Facebook**: Like Poe Center for Health Education
*Make sure your Twitter and Instagram profiles are public so we can see your posts.
*Be sure to set each Facebook post you make to public so we can see your posts.
- Each post MUST have the following:
- Your challenge. (statement, photo, or video)
- #Add25 @PoeCenter
- Your school’s or organization’s name and/or Twitter handle
— C Elle (@See_Jay_Elle) February 11, 2016
- The winning school will be determined based on the highest % of posts in relation to student body size.
- The winning school or organization may select ONE of the following dates to host the Poe Center’s PoeMania! program and Miss NC:
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016
- Monday, May 9, 2016
- – OR –
- Tuesday, May 17, 2016
- The winning school or organization will be identified in April.
Questions: Contact Jennifer Bell, marketing director, (919) 231-4006 ext. 236.
This material was funded by USDA’s Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program provides nutrition assistance to people with low income. It can help you buy nutritious foods for a better diet. To find out more, call 1-800-221-5689. In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis or race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, political beliefs or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Right, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (800)795-3272 (voice) or (202)720-6382 (TTY). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer. The Poe Center is an equal opportunity provider and employer.