- June 21st, 2017
- No Comments
06/21/2017 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Lunch with Poe: Summer 2017
MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
WHO: Youth 18 and younger
WHAT: Free lunch* with fun nutrition and physical fitness activities**
* Lunches MUST be eaten by children at the park. Meals may not be picked up and taken elsewhere to eat.
** Weekly activities are subject to changes.
WHEN: Every Wednesday | June 21—August 9, 2017 | Lunch: 11 a.m.—12 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 21 – Summer Kick-off Event with Zumba.
- Wednesday, June 28 – Poe’s Bully Free Friends program.
- Wednesday, July 5 – Summer fun with Marbles Kids Museum.
- Wednesday, July 12 – Poe’s Sheriff Tuffy Tooth program and special guest Mrs Wuf.
- Wednesday, July 19 – Yoga.
- Wednesday, July 26 – Explore gardening with Poe & Marbles Kids Museum.
- Wednesday, August 2 – Bike and pedestrian safety with Active Routes to School and special guest Mrs Wuf.
- Wednesday, August 9 – Yoga.
WHERE: PlayWELL Park at the Poe Center
224 Sunnybrook Road
Raleigh, NC 27610
RSVP: Groups of 8+ please contact: Lauren McCallum, firstname.lastname@example.org
Flyer: Help us spread the word. Share our flyers:
Why should you come have lunch with Poe this summer?
We couldn’t have said it better ourselves…
This material was funded by USDA’s Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program provides nutrition assistance to people with low income. It can help you buy nutritious foods for a better diet. To find out more, call 1-800-221-5689. In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis or race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, political beliefs or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Right, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (800)795-3272 (voice) or (202)720-6382 (TTY). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer. The Poe Center is an equal opportunity provider and employer.