- March 20th, 2013
- No Comments
07/22/2013 - 07/26/2013 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Healthy Habits Camp 2013
The Poe Center offers a FREE week-long day camp for rising 1st – 5th grade students who qualify for free or reduced lunch! Healthy Habits Camp is a fun-filled week of health education activities, games, crafts and playtime. Breakfast & lunch will be provided at no cost.
Sign-up early, space is limited.
Interested participants can only choose to attend one of the two weeks of Healthy Habits Camp:
June 24-28, 2013 OR July 22-26, 2013
If you are interested in registering your child(ren) to attend please download our
You may also receive an application by:
- Visiting the Poe Center between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm (224 Sunnybrook Road, Raleigh 27610)
- Calling (919) 231-4006 ext. 0
- Contacting Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish Applications are also available:
Healthy Habits 2013 Camp Application – SPANISH
Camp Application Instructions:
- If you will be registering more than one child you will need to fill out a separate application for each child.
- Please be sure to circle which week of camp you would like your child(ren) to attend (participants are eligible to attend one week of camp).
- All registration information must be returned to the Poe Center at 224 Sunnybrook Road along with a copy of one (1) of the following verification documents (for each child):
- EBT Card
- Free/Reduced Lunch Letter
- Medicaid Card
- Applications may be mailed to the Poe Center at the address below. If an application is mailed, a photocopy of one of the verification documents listed above will still need to be enclosed.
ATTN: Lauren McCallum
224 Sunnybrook Road
Raleigh NC, 27610
If you have any additional questions please contact the Poe Center at 919-231-4006 ext. 0 or email Kate at email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.