Schedule A Visit
Scheduling a Poe Center program is easy!
To schedule a visit, call 919-231-4006 or submit our online form below.
We will review your request and do our best to schedule your first choice preferences. You may also fill out the form below and fax a printed copy to 919-231-4315.
Submit your request today! Reservations are required for all visitors.
The standard fee for a trip to the Poe Center or for Poe to come to you is outlined below. Programming delivered outside of the Poe Center will incur additional fees. Please note: Poe Center program fees have been updated effective August 1, 2016.
- $7.00 total per participant with a minimum group of 25 participants (or minimum fee of $175.00) for one program; or
- $11.00 total per participant with a minimum group of 25 participants (or minimum fee of $275.00) for two programs (delivered on the same day, to the same group of participants).
*Discounts for Nutrition/Physical Activity programming may be available (based on eligibility).
- A $25.00 Offsite Processing Fee will apply to all offsite programming.
- For programming delivered outside of Wake County, a small travel charge will apply and is based upon the Standard Mileage Rate issued by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Preschool Groups – 30 minute preschool program fees are as follows:
- $6.00 total per participant with a minimum group of 25 participants (or minimum fee of $150.00) for one program; or
- $8.00 total per participant with a minimum group of 25 participants (or minimum fee of $200.00) for two programs (delivered on the same day, to the same group of participants).
Parents, chaperones and staff can accompany groups at no charge (within the limits established at the time of scheduling). And groups visiting the Poe Center can have a fun adventure in the Cranium Connection and play at Wake Med’s PlayWELL Park playground at no additional charge!
If you have a small group of 10 or less, call 919-231-4006 or contact Kate Mascho at email@example.com to discuss joining a currently scheduled group and the rates associated with joining a group.
A cancellation fee may apply. Program fees are non-refundable but may be applied toward sessions that are rescheduled within a 12-month period. There is no additional fee for rescheduling, but sessions must be completed within 12 months of their originally scheduled date.
As the safety and quality of our programs is our first priority, parent/chaperone limits are based upon group size. Recommended limits will be provided when scheduling your programming.
Please provide all information. An incomplete form will delay processing time.